This week on episode 283 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Toilet Paper, New Mexico wine struggles, and we’re talking with TP Reserve winemaker Grant Long Jr, so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest this week is the winemaker behind a set of 3 recently released wines bearing the unique tagline “We’re all in this shit together”. TP Reserve Wines is the triple-ply answer to your lockdown blues, with a chardonnay, a grenache, and a red blend, you’re bound to find a bottle you can get behind. Please help us welcome, Grant Long Jr.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Ruyak – Arandell
Grant Long Jr Interview
- Eckles – New Mexico allows breweries to open, tells wineries not so fast.
- Gov email form – https://www.governor.state.nm.us/contact-the-governor/?fbclid=IwAR001CsmrlEKp5PC0afaYTOryjJ55CDJMkVgcuF5jlaWvWEMIQ7V-r1Y1Qw
- New Mexico Gov phone number – (505) 476-2200
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes