Thank you for joining us for the award winning We Like Drinking show episode 179. In this episode we’ll be discussing Bottle Orientation, Craft Beer Lawsuits… Again, and Saying Goodbye to Anthony Bourdain. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 179! The ONLY Award Winning and Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Take a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Eckles – Stand those bottles upright!? – https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2018/06/compounds-called-corklins-found-in-cork-stoppered-wines/
- John – Damn you van Damme! http://wearebrewstuds.com/stories/news/craft-beer-jean-claude-van-damme-forces-name-change/
John Has A Story
- The hard boiled egg incident
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.