This week on episode 211 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Anniversary Wines, Bill-Splitting Etiquette, and we’re getting down and funky with Paradox’s Jeff Airman! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 211 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
Jeff Airman Introduction And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is a brewer at Paradox brewing in Divide, CO. Specializing in barrel aged sours our guest made the transition from kitchen to brewery several years ago and has relished in the maverick attitude at paradox. Please help us welcome, Jeff Airman.
- Follow Jeff on Instgram
- Visit Paradox Beer Company and follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- Eckles – Splitting the bill – https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8207018/mum-split-bill-boozy-dinner-despite-drinking-water/
Ask The Panel
- From the Tavern, Mathew asks: Megan and I will be getting married this March 2019 out of the country and not returning till March of 2020. What would be a good anniversary case to get when we return? How did you choose?
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from having to shut down.
One last time Jeff, where can the listeners find you on the socials and online?
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.