This week on episode 246 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing used beer, shift beers, and we drinking Peju wines with winemaker Sara Fowler, so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest this week was voted best local winemaker in this little wine region known as Napa Valley in 2016, 17, and 18. She got her start in wine working for Kendall-Jackson while in high school as a seasonal employee working under the one and only Jed Steele. Currently she is the winemaker for Peju wines and has been with them since 2006. Please help us welcome, Sara Fowler.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Referencel
Sara Fowler Interview
- John – Not they do not! – https://www.wsj.com/articles/craft-brewers-have-a-dark-secretthey-drink-light-beer-11569341870
- Sustainability people, sustainability! https://www.huffpost.com/entry/beer-waste-bread
Podcast Award Update
- Watch the podcast awards this Sunday, Sept. 29 starting at 6pm Pacific at https://internationalpodcastday.com/
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
As a reminder, Sara, where can the listeners find Peju wines on the interwebs
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/episodes