This week on episode 240 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Blind Wine Making, Woke Beer Festivals, and we’re doing a vertical of the Detroit wine scene with Remy Lutfy of Vertical Detroit! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 240 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest tonight spent 10 years working in her family wine store before opening Vertical Detroit in 2015 with her parents.Vertical Detroit is a restaurant and wine bar located in downtown Detroit that won the Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence and is a destination restaurant for serious wine lovers. They feature 2,200 wines by the bottle and 100 by the glass. Please help us welcome, Remy Lutfy
- You can find Vertical Detroit on all the socials, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter @ verticaldetroit
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Remy Lutfy Interview
- Jeff – Ban hammer dropped – https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/beer-festival-banning-sexist-names
- New meaning to blind tasting – https://www.untouchedbylight.com/home#Section-hero
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.