This week on episode 235 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing why Red Bull and Vodka ain’t such a good choice, the World’s Most Expensive Wine, and we are going to keep bugging you until you nominate us for a Podcast Award… sooooooo crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Voting has already started, and runs through the end of July, so get out and vote for your favorite shows, mainly us, in the arts category. Visit https://www.podcastawards.com/ to get your votes in. PLEASE
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- PortWineAndAdventure by KillsTimeGood – 5 stars
- So thankful for this podcast! It makes flights more manageable, buses more tolerable, and is an inspiration to leave no bottle unturned.l
Booze News With Red Bull and Vodka
- John – I’ll take two https://vinepair.com/booze-news/worlds-most-expensive-wine-bordeaux/
- Listener Matthew – Red Bull and Vodka Ain’t Such A Good Idea – https://vinepair.com/booze-news/vodka-red-bull-fighting-study/
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help