This week on episode 206 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing James Bond’s drinking, Self Discovery, and I hope you’re not wearing white because we are drinking with Brut Force with Peter Stafford-Bow! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 206 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcast. It helps give potential listeners more information about the show and we’d really appreciate it.
What Is Peter Stafford-Bow Drinking
- Our guest tonight last appeared on our show to talk about his first book, “Corkscrew: The Highly Improbable, But Occasionally True, Tale Of A Professional Wine Buyer” back on episode 116… He and Felix Hart are back to tell us about the further adventures of Felix in his second book “Brut Force: The Further, Staggering Adventures Of A Professional Wine Buyer”, he is Peter-Stafford Bow!
- John is drinking –
- Peter is drinking –
- Solomon is drinking – Pseudo Sue Citra Hopped Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath
- Eckles is drinking – Sparkling Water, it’s high quality H20
Grape, Hop, or Pop Culture Reference
- Peter – James Bond has a drinking problem… Or does he? https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2018/12/the-week-in-pictures-301/4/
Thinking and drinking
- What movie villian would you most want to be?
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from having to shut down.
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
- Peter – drink ‘Natural’
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.