This week on episode 269 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing our March to 31, Vodka Based Hand Sanitizers, and we’re getting our diabetes on and tasting and talking pastry stouts, so crack open your beer (and pour it in a CLEAN glass), uncork that wine (but save the bottle afterwords, so you can wipe your butt), and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 269 of your favorite Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
- This month we’re tasting pastry stouts
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
Pastry Stout Tasting
- Eckles – Don’t use vodka to make hand sanitizer
“March for 31”
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes