This week on episode 228 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing training your dog to not be a jerk in a brewery, bringing back New Coke, and we’ll be talking wine in the SouthWest with Lisa Strid from Aridus Wine Company. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest tonight is a winemaker with the Aridus winery. She has helped create wine in Washington, Oregon, California, including a stint as a research winemaker for E&J Gallo where she was able to work with new technologies, innovative equipment, and process changes to target different wine styles. Now she’s applying everything she’s learned at a smaller scale while learning what it takes to make world class wines in Arizona, she is Lisa Strid.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- Eckles – Rancio
Wines ‘Till Sold Out Ad
- Visit https://WTSO.com/WLD
- Solomon – “New Coke” is coming back… https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/21/business/new-coke-stranger-things/index.html
- John – This is so needed https://vinepair.com/booze-news/drink-with-your-dog-training/?amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
One last time Lisa, where is the best place for our listeners to find you online
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help