This week on episode 215 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing another story from John, Getting all Sciency with Hangovers, and We’re Getting into some Alabama Style Whiskey with Clyde May’s own L.C. May! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
What We’re Drinking With LC May
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is the National Brand Ambassador for Clyde May’s Alabama Whiskey. His grandfather was in fact, the legend Clyde May himself, who created and perfected the recipe for the whiskey that is now the official state spirit of Alabama. He is now the third generation May to be working with the brand, he is LC May.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
LC May Interview
- Eckles – When being the “scientist” is more fun that the participant – https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/02/10/beer_before_wine/
Patreon Challenge Update
- We need 20 Patrons by the end of Feb. Currently at 21! Yes, we’ve hit the goal of 20, but don’t let that stop you if your considering joining. A couple people could drop before the cutoff date.
- If we have 20 patrons on Feb 27 we will record a bonus episode for the month of March.
- That episode will be entirely made up of questions from listeners. Any questions about any subject. Ask us anything!
- Welcome our NEW Patron, Annette R and Jim M, both coming in with a big $10 subscription, and Mark B signing up at $3 a month!
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from having to shut down.
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.