This week on episode 245 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Iowa nice, climate change, and get your wetsuit on Aquaman, cause we’ve got Kari Auringer with us from Silver Trident winery, so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest this week got her start in Chicago as a graphic designer and entrepreneur. Eventually her desire to create wine took over and she transitioned to Napa Valley where, with a half ton of grapes and a book on winemaking, she started her next journey. Now she is the winemaker for Silver Trident winery making hand-crafter small production wines. Please help us welcome, Kari Auringer
- You can find Silver Trident winery on their website at http://www.silvertridentwinery.com/. On Instagram and Facebook both @silvertridentwinery/
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Kari Auringer Interview
- Solomon on tilt!
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
- Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
- As a reminder, you can find Silver Trident winery on their website at http://www.silvertridentwinery.com/. On Instagram and Facebook both @silvertridentwinery/
- Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
- And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
- You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/episodes