This week on episode 253 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing beer label dis tracks, pod-daultary, and Epstien DID kill himself! so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- John – There’s no such thing as bad publicity https://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/10304908-181/santa-rosa-brewery-ignites-social
- Solomon – He DID do it – https://kmph.com/news/local/fresno-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-cans?sfns=mo
- Jeff – “The ‘sober curious’ are driving sales of nonalcoholic beer for Minnesota’s craft brewers and beyond”
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes