This week we’ll be discussing Chlorophyll Challenges, Blogs Canceling Blogs for Canceling Beef, and we’re drinking Mexican craft Lagers Brewed in Japan aka Japanese Craft Beer … so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- A quick turn around from tasting episodes it feels like. Last month we did our Celebrity tastings, which was a lot of fun. This time around we are doing Japanese Craft Beer! John has been pushing for this one for a few months, so it will be interesting to hear why he wanted this one so bad.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Ruyak – Grant
Japanese Craft Beer Tasting
- We have a fun partnership to tell you about this week. Our good friend, and clown car driver, Lori over at Dracaena Wines has offered all our listeners a special deal. If you purchase any wine from them and use code WLD at checkout you will get 5% off your order. Additionally, Dracaena Wines will send WLD a matching 5%. So if you’ve ever thought about becoming a patron, but didn’t want to commit to a monthly payment, here is a great opportunity for you to score some delicious Paso Robles wines and still help us out. Dracaena offers their Cab Franc, both reserve and classic. They are sold out of the Syrah Rose right now, and will be adding a Chennin Blanc next year. So this is really a win, win, win for everyone if you pick yourself up some today. Visit https://welikedrinking.com/wine
- Eckles – Drinking liquid chlorophyll because TikTok – https://www.newswest9.com/article/news/national/with-a-new-trend-going-viral-every-now-and-then-drinking-chlorophyll-is-the-new-popular-one-that-users-on-tik-tok-are-taking-part-in/513-10aae6c2-513c-4e92-beab-bb7fb36fc63c
You know what really mashes my pulp?
- Cancel Vindulge for canceling Epicurious for canceling beef.
- Here’s what Vindulge posted https://www.facebook.com/158977714345/posts/10159063833914346/?d=n
- All because Epicurious dared to write this https://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/why-epicurious-left-beef-behind-article
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes