This week on episode 295 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing yo quiero jalapeno noir, CBMTRA me ASAP, and we’re kicking the show off with Maker Wine Pinot Noir.. So crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 295 of your favorite Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
- This week is our monthly tasting episode for September. That may surprise patrons as we didn’t give them a choice this month, sorry about that. The reason being is that we are looking to start doing some additional content where we all taste the same drink. As we each drove around our individual drink cellars we found a handful of matches, but we decided to go with the Maker Wine Pinot Noir.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Ruyak – Spile
Pinot Noir Tasting
Jalepeno Noir Booze News
- John – Jalepeno Noir pairing https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/14/business/taco-bell-wine-canada/index.html
- Please help Craft brewers, Distillers, Cider makers and Meaderies by signing this form in making the CBMTRA permanent. https://p2a.co/XRg1il2
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes