This episode will be a whole lot of chaos since we’re drinking Stub and Kern! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- If there ever was a “buddies movie” version of a podcast, our guests tonight would be the hosts, in fact, that’s pretty much what they’ve created with their podcast “One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer”. It’s the podcast that combines drinking, listening to music, and trash talk, with competition ala slow pitch softball. DJ Joe Joe spins the tunes and our guests tear into each other and their potentially unsuspecting guest like Black Friday shoppers to a Wal-Mart door opening. You’ve met one half of this dynamic duo on episode 176 when he subjected us all to Nickelback to “promote” his podcast. Now, if you’re a regular listener of the One Bourbon podcast, you may think the other half of this team’s name is “Fuck you, Kern”, but in actuality, that’s just how Stub usually begins most sentences when Kern is in the umpire chair. Please help us welcome, our friends, God Damn you Stub, I mean Jason Stubblefield and Fuck you Kern, I mean, Chris Kern
- John is drinking – Desert Night India Black Ale
- Stub is drinking – Sip of Sunshine IPA
- Solomon is drinking – Revision Brewing Co. Dr. Lupulin Diabolical 3x IPA (11.3%, Sparks, NV)
- Kern is drinking – Yoni Beer
- Eckles is drinking – 2001 – Poggio Stella – Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Grape, Hop, or Pop-Culture Reference
Kern / Stub Interview and a One Bourbon, One Chard, Tribute…
- “Ska Sucks” by Propagandhi
Apple Podcast review
- 5 stars – Chikol1 from the Venice Wine Club says “Luv this show!”