This week on episode 337 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be cracking open IPA’s and answering the only question that matters for now, and for all time… Is It Hazy? soooooo… crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
- Topic intro – Solomon to introduce is it hazy
- Go to https://www.podcastawards.com/ and register your email, then vote for us in the Arts category. Don’t worry, only one vote per person, so no need to keep going back… And don’t forget about our good pals Stub and Kern… You can nominate their One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer Podcast in the Music section.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Ruyak – Tangping
- We have a fun partnership to tell you about this week. Our good friend, and clown car driver, Lori over at Dracaena Wines has offered all our listeners a special deal. If you purchase any wine from them and use code WLD at checkout you will get 5% off your order. Additionally, Dracaena Wines will send WLD a matching 5%. So if you’ve ever thought about becoming a patron, but didn’t want to commit to a monthly payment, here is a great opportunity for you to score some delicious Paso Robles wines and still help us out. Dracaena offers their Cab Franc, both reserve and classic. They are sold out of the Syrah Rose right now, and will be adding a Chennin Blanc next year. So this is really a win, win, win for everyone if you pick yourself up some today. Visit https://welikedrinking.com/wine
Is it Hazy Too?
- John – 1,776 cans of beer in the truck…. https://www.brewbound.com/news/pabst-blue-ribbon-introduces-1776pack-with-1776-beers/
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes