This week on episode 308 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing holiday gift ideas for booze hounds, all the news that we can fit into a segment that may not make the show, and we’ve got 3 foo’s drinking brews… so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 308 of your favorite Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- This month is our drinking episode and since we are back to more restrictions on what we can do and where we can go, it’s time to go local brews again to help support our friends in our local communities.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Solomon – Leche de Tigre
Holiday Gift Ideas
Visit our affiliate page to find many of the products listed below!
- Repour – The BEST wine preservation tool available. Great stocking stuffer.
- A Short History of Drunkeness – A fantasticlly fun book for any drinker in your life.
- Waiters Corkscrew/Ah-So – You can never have enough wine openers, honestly.
- Glass Upgrades – Be it wine, beer, or spirit, an upgraded set of glasses is always a thoughtful gift.
- Local Craft Beer Mix Pack – Taking the time to give the gift of local craft beer is an incredibly thoughtful gift for the beer lover in your life.
- Eckles – I’m not crying, you’re crying! – https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/massachusetts-man-died-2015-leaves-son-10-buy-first-beer
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes