This week on episode 236 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing the claw is coming for you and, we’ve got the ladies from grapes and grain in studio so things are about to get all kinds of booozy. so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guests tonight are the hosts of Grapes and Grain, a podcast devoted to their love of all things alcoholic beverages. Tiney is working on her Beer Judge Certification and she is also the beer editor for the Dallas Morning News, while Laura is working on her Certified Sommelier Certification, Viticulture & Enology Associates, and has just returned from exploring the wine side of Australia. Please help us welcome Laura and Tiney!
- You can find the Grapes and Grain podcast on your favorite podcast catcher, or check them out on the social spaces. On Facebook (grapesandgrainpodcast), Instagram (grapes_and_grain_podcast), and Twitter (grapesandgrain).
- Voting has already started, and runs through the end of July, so get out and vote for your favorite shows, mainly us, in the arts category. Visit https://www.podcastawards.com/ to get your votes in. PLEASE
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Grapes and Grain Interview
- Jeff – The summer of the claw? – https://www.salon.com/2019/07/11/its-a-white-claw-summer-like-it-or-not/
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Laura, once again, where is the best handles on the socials for our listeners to find you?
Facebook: Grapes and Grain Podcast
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help