Thank you for joining us for the award winning We Like Drinking show episode 175. In this episode we’ll be discussing, antihistamines and booze, your craft beer brew name, and we’re getting dirty with Craig Camp. so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 175! The podcast that reminds people that drinking beer and wine is supposed to be fun, and that even through the laughs, you can still learn about your favorite beverages.
- Take a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight has been in the wine industry since the 1970’s. Working as a photographer, writer, and multiple levels in the sales tier. In 2000 he left that side of the vineyard for the production side. Working and studying in Italy until he returned to the US in 2004 where he has revolutionized the winemaking and marketing programs at both Anne Amie vineyards and most recently at this little place called Cornerstone. His current gig finds him as the General Manager at Troon Vineyards in the Applegate Valley of southern Oregon making natural wines with native yeasts. This season he is leading the change to a fully Biodynamic farming model. Please help us welcome a true legend in the wine world, Craig Camp.
G, H, PCR
- Brun Fourca
- Eckles – Take an antihistamine before drinking? Apparently not – https://lifehacker.com/why-you-shouldnt-use-antihistamines-to-prevent-alcohol-1825889623
- John – What is your Wu Tang Clan craft beer name? https://www.magnificentbastard.com/features/craft-beer-name-generator
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.