In this episode we’ll be discussing disgusting trademarks, cinco de mayo festivities, and George Washington’s beer. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 173!
- Take a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Solomon – Formula 1 Trademarks “shoey” https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/lookit/2018/5/1/17306490/f1-trademark-shoey-drink-shoe-daniel-ricciardo
- Antidote or Alcohol Poisoning? Researchers are creating an antidote for alcohol poisoning – TNW https://apple.news/AtLZx0eHMSVCp9NPu-DkMUw
- Eckles – George Washington beer
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Cinco de Mayo party in Tijeras this Saturday. Then I’m getting outside; camping at 7500’
- Solomon – Salsa Bowl
- Eckles – Next week! Get ready for our next drinking episode, it’ll be wine next week, and we have no idea what it’s going to be so, tune in for the chaos.
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.