This week on episode 204 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Reading our Wine Drinking Chakras, Listener Love, and We should have recorded this on a Monday night in our spandex singlets, ‘cause we’re drinking Nitro Beers! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
Panel Introductions And What Nitro Beers We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have , Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- John is drinking – Young’s Double Chocolate Stout and Bellhaven Scottish Ale (it’s Rich, Nutty and Smooth according to the label)
- Solomon is drinking – Finishing a Guinness… drinking a Nitro Summer Porter from Fort Point, and having a Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro for dessert.
- Eckles is drinking – Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout Nitro, Breckenridge Brewing Chocolate Orange Stout
G, H, PCR
- Eckles – What’s your wine category – https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomaspellechia/2018/12/02/84-million-u-s-wine-drinkers-fit-into-six-wine-buying-segments/#30df3e363690
Apple Podcast Review
Awesome Podcast – 5 Stars – by LauraLovesWine – “You make my commute a little less unbearable. Thanks for that!”
Fantasy Football Minute
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.