This week on episode 281 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Corkscrews, Brut Force, and we’re excited that everyone on the show tonight is Firing Blancs with Peter Stafford-Bow, so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 281 of your favorite Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest this week is the author of Corkscrew and Brut Force. Two hilarious novels that follow the adventures of wine buyer and seemingly special agent, Felix Hart. Think double oh seven meets austin powers while selling wine to the masses. Our guest is back to discuss his third book in the series Firing Blancs, please help us welcome Peter Stafford-Bow.
- You can find Peter on Instagram @peter_stafford_bow and Twitter @PonceDuVin
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Eckles – Rougegorgefils
Peter Stafford-Bow Interview For Firing Blancs
- From, Hatfield02, 5 stars – Great way to waste an hour getting wasted…and you might even learn a thing of two. Slainte
- Peter – Brewdog release a ‘Durham Hazy IPA’ to celebrate a recent UK political scandal https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2020/05/brewdog-releases-barnard-castle-eye-test-beer/
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes