Thank you for joining us on the award winning We Like Drinking podcast. In this episode, we’ll be discussing brewing for a cause, drinking with saint nick, and we’re going to help you build the ultimate advent calendar with our guest Michael Foley! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 201 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
Drinking With Saint Nick and Michael Foley
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have , Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is the author of “Drinking with The Saints: The Sinner’s Guide to a Holy Happy Hour” and “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity”. His latest book, “Drinking with Saint Nick: Christmas Cocktails for Sinners and Saints”, was released in October of this year, just in time to get your liver primed for the holidays. He is the son of an Irish-German father and a French-Canadian mother, so he grew up taking Catholicism and drinking seriously. Please help us welcome, Michael Foley
- John is drinking – Eleven Pipers Piping
- Michael Foley is drinking –
- Solomon is drinking – Rose’rita made with Four Roses Single Barrel and Swig + Swallow Margarita Mix in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe (December 12)
- Eckles is drinking – French 75 – December 4, St. Barbara’s Day, pp. 13-14
G, H, PCR
- Meleagris gallopavo
- Solomon – Camp Fire – https://www.brewbound.com/news/sierra-nevada-brewing-to-brew-resilience-ipa-for-camp-fire-relief
Fantasy Football Minute
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.