This week on episode 274 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing how Craft Beer may not be doing as great as you think it is right now, more CoViD Life Hacks, and move over Mr. Ice Cream Man, ‘cause the Beer Truck is coming to town… so let’s crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Ruyak – motspur
- John – Draft sales, we need draft sales https://www.sfchronicle.com/wine/article/Despite-reported-increase-in-drinking-California-15199995.php
- Solomon – Ice cream man – https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2020/04/09/colorado-brewery-drives-around-selling-beer-like-the-ice-cream-truck/
CoViD Life Hacks 2
- You suck at Shelter in Place… Stay the Fuck at Home!!!
Ask the Panel
- Alexandra asks “Do you pair the wine with the dinner or the dinner with the wine?”
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes