This week on episode 231 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing the same old wines you’ve been drinking for the last 2500 years, grapes, hops, and pop culture, and some whiney assed whiners. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- John – Whine, whine, whine… https://theoutline.com/post/7551/im-upset-the-only-thing-worse-than-craft-beer-is-craft-liquor?zd=1&zi=uoxy3jpq
- Jeff – Drinking like we are Romans – https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2019/06/10/731272004/we-drink-basically-the-same-wine-as-ancient-romans-and-thats-not-so-great
- “Sweaty Consumers” – https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/business/craft-beer-low-calories.html
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help