This week we’ll be discussing virtual beer festivals, zoom drinking games, and we’re rolling up to Boone’s Farm for a few drinks, so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by most of our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
- This week is our monthly tasting episode, and quite possibly our last tasting episode as we are tasting and discussing Boone’s Farm! Thanks Patreons!
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
Boone’s Farm Tasting and Discussion
- John – This actually sounds pretty cool https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/downtown-raleighs-brewgaloo-craft-beer-festival-going-virtual-this-weekend/
- Solomon – Zoom Drinking Game https://www.themanual.com/food-and-drink/zoom-room-drinking-game-rules?sfns=mo
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes