This week on the Fourth of July episode of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be reading fake Gin reviews, answering your questions, and getting America As Fuck sooooooo crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Fourth of July Booze News
- John – low alcohol death https://thefullpint.com/dans-blog/the-low-alc-low-calorie-craft-beer-fad-will-die-a-quick-death/
- Hah! You got us! https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/entertainment/ryan-reynolds-gin-review-trnd/index.html
The Tavern Asked
- Matthew R – Interesting/good/unique food and beverage pairings. What makes for a good pairing? what are some classic pairings and why they work?
- Douglas T – What would happen if Three Tier really -was- overturned? Would smaller markets really start to expand and diversify their selections? Would a bunch of us -really- start mail-ordering their wine because there’s just no local store that stocks much older Beaujolais and simply put, that’s your jam?
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/episodes Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right