Thank you for joining us for the award winning We Like Drinking show episode 182. It’s the 4th of July, so… In this episode we’ll be discussing random questions from the Tavern, the drinks of our founding fathers, and we’re continuing our tradition of cramming hot wieners in our mouths to celebrate our independence! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Don’t Blink, y’all… It’s episode 182 of the We Like Drinking Podcast! The ONLY Award Winning and Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Take a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Eckles – Drink like a founding father – https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/06/how_to_drink_like_a_founding_father.html
Questions from the Tavern
- Amber asks. What wine or beer has really surprised you on the show?
- Staci asks… What do you call this stuff?
- Lori wants to know who on the panel would win in beer shotgunning competition.
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
That’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.