This week on episode 217 of the We Like Drinking podcast, John’s got a story, Jeff’s got a store, and Cristie Norman has an online wine course?! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest tonight first joined us back on episode 185 of the show. Since that episode she has been working on her latest project, “Online Wine Course” Labeled as “A driver’s ed course for wine” it is looking to become the resource for people looking to learn more about wine in a fun, lively, and easy to consume way. It’s set to drop on March 27, but we’re here to get all the inside deets ahead of launch from the creator herself, please help us welcome back, Cristie Norman.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- Solomon – Marchette
Wines Till Sold Out Ad
- Visit WTSO/WLD
- Use coupon WLD2019 for $5 of 4+ bottles
Cristie Norman Interview
- Solomon – Italian Wine Fakes… https://www.thedailybeast.com/sting-operation-targets-cheap-grapes-in-fancy-wines
- Scott H – Came in at the final bell for our patreon challenge for $5
- Cody F – Kicked off the month of March the right way by becoming a $2 patron
Ask Us Anything
- Our February Patreon challenge was a huge success, so thank you to everyone that made that so big for us. Because of that, anyone that can hear my voice has the opportunity to Ask Us Anything, and we will record a special bonus episode this month to answer as many of those questions as we can. I’m strangely excited and terrified at the same time. Send your questions to Jeff@WeLikeDrinking.com to have the chance to have your question read on the bonus episode.
John’s Got A Story
- Avoid the bombs
Solomon’s Got A Story
- Missing Montebello
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.