This week on episode 320 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing The Big Launch from Sierra Nevada, Eckles is talking about the Secret of the Goo, and we’re drinking Dry Irish Stouts for Saint Paddy’s Day, ya knuckleheads! so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- This week is our monthly drinking episode and we’re celebrating St. Patricks day this month. So it’s dry Irish stouts for all.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
- Solomon – Carlow
St. Patrick’s day and Irish Stouts discussion and tasting
- We have a fun partnership to tell you about this week. Our good friend, and clown car driver, Lori over at Dracaena Wines has offered all our listeners a special deal. If you purchase any wine from them and use code WLD at checkout you will get 5% off your order. Additionally, Dracaena Wines will send WLD a matching 5%. So if you’ve ever thought about becoming a patron, but didn’t want to commit to a monthly payment, here is a great opportunity for you to score some delicious Paso Robles wines and still help us out. Dracaena offers their Cab Franc, both reserve and classic. They are sold out of the Syrah Rose right now, and will be adding a Chennin Blanc next year. So this is really a win, win, win for everyone if you pick yourself up some today. Visit https://welikedrinking.com/wine
- Jeff Solomon – Launch T minus keg – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JneIN_g8NT8
- Eckles – When you use the term “goo” to name and describe your beer, and then the beer sells out in minutes. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore – https://www.foodandwine.com/news/cadbury-creme-eggs-beer-goose-island
You know what really mashes my pulp?
- The Garbage Disposal does not work like horseshoes and hand grenades.
That’s right, it’s time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes