In this episode we’ll be discussing the Green Flash bankruptcy, The Masters No-No, and we’re drinking Apothic Brew. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 169!
- Please take a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Helga – Australian bred hop with a German character.
- Eckles – If you shout “Dilly Dilly” at the Masters, you’re like to get bounced – https://deadspin.com/report-dumb-beer-ad-phrase-banned-from-the-masters-1824283395
- John – Green Flash brewing had a hard fall. – http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/sd-fi-green-flash-foreclosure-20180403-story.html
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – If you Happen to be in Socorro, NM on Saturday 4/7 come by and see me at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event.
- Solomon – Congratulations to our Ecovessel BOSS growler winners, Lori from Dracaena wines and Ryan from Focus on the Beer
- Check out the video of Jeff announcing our winners.
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon that’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at https://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
- Jeff B
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.