In this episode we’ll be discussing American Craft Pilsner. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 171 of the We Like Drinking Show! The podcast that reminds people that drinking beer and wine is supposed to be fun, and that even through the laughs, you can still learn about your favorite beverages.
- Please take a moment to go rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts aka iTunes.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
John’s Got A Story
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Headed to the NM Bootheel. About 5 miles from the Mexican border to look for a very rare Rattlesnake. So this might be my last episode, ya never know…
- Solomon – Salsa Bowl
- Eckles – Next week, join us for an extra brambly episode as we welcome Don Morton to the show. Don is the founder of Shrub District, A company that makes shelf stable, perfectly balanced, real fruit cocktail vinegars for all your drinking needs.
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill; follows, reviews, and Patreon
hat’s a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It’s that time, so now I’ll say, OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
- Eckles – QOTW – Who wins the Stanley Cup?
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.