This week on episode 210 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Bars made from Legos, Following up on Goose Island’s Beer Giveaway, and Somebody get me a Pringles Can and an Abandoned Scooter, cause I’m thirsty! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 210 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- Solomon – Pringle wine – https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/woman-drinking-wine-from-pringles-can-on-cart-banned-from-walmart
- Eckles – Watch your feet – https://303magazine.com/2019/01/lego-bar-denver/
- Ruyak – A bunch of kickers they were not – http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25745503/chicago-brewery-cody-parkey-challenge-yields-0-winners-101-entrants
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from having to shut down.