This week on episode 224 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Discount Corner, Developing Film with Beer, and We’re Getting into some Napa Valley Red Wines with Alan Viader from Viader Vineyards and Winery. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest this week has spent the better part of his life in vineyards. From his childhood growing up in the Howell mountain, to taking part in harvests all over the world, our guest has seen it all. By bringing an “outside the box” mentality to their vineyards, they have revolutionized what it means to be a Napa valley winemaker. Please help us welcome, from Viader Vineyards and Winery, Alan Viader.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
- Tarif de Bourgogne
- Use code WLD2019 for $5 off your order of 4 bottles or more.
Alan Viader Interview
- Jeff – Drink it, or develop film with it, wait, what? – https://www.apnews.com/bd584b66a9f94794b1fa3f5be40e7103
WeLikeDrinking Discount Corner
- If you listened to our episode last week with Nic Barisone and are wanting to score one of their 750 or 375 ml flasks, visit HighCampFlasks.com and use promo code WeLikeDrinking to get 15% off your order.
- If you are interested in taking Cristie Norman’s Online Wine Course visit CristieNorman.com. Use promo code WeLikeDrinking to get 50% the price of the course.
- If that’s not enough, Cristie Norman has given us a free copy of her online wine course to give away to one of our listeners. Be sure to follow our Instagram feed this weekend to find out how to get entered to win!
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right.