Wines Under 10 Dollars: WLD #079
Episode 79 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 79. In this episode we’ll be drinking wine! What kind you ask…who knows *they’re wines under 10 dollars), so crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Welcome to the show drinkers and thank you for sipping along with us for episode 79. Tonight is our monthly drinking themed episode. We did California Commons last month, so this month is a wine month, and we’re going a bit off path this month. Usually we dive deep into a specific grape or region of the world, but this month it’s all about the value wines. Each of the panel members tonight has broke open the piggy bank to scrounge up $10 or less to spend on their wine.
Wines Under 10 Dollars
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and the founder of the stay rad wine blog, who’s spent the last week cruising iTunes for another podcast victim, Jeff “The King of Judgement Night” Solomon …. Jeff is drinking Laya 2013 D.O.P. Almansa Old Vines Garnacha Tintorera / Monastrell de Espana
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery, who’s been searching the vastness of the Internet for the next group of people he’s going to tell to stop listening to our show…John Ruyak. John is drinking R&G 2011 Tempranillo
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities, and I’ve spent the last week cruising the Midwest interstate system Jeff is drinking “friends.white”
Under $10 Wines
- Why did you choose the wines you’re drinking? It was less than $10
- Q&A on the wines we’re drinking
- Tips for listeners on finding good $10 wines
Don’t forget to find us on social media, specifically Facebook and Instagram where we can be found simply as WeLikeDrinking, and on Twitter where our handle is @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
If you enjoy the show and don’t want to miss another episode, visit our website, http://welikedrinking.com/podcast to get links to subscribe right from your phone, or whatever other method you use for your podcast subscriptions.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.