White Bordeaux, A Tasting Episode: WLD #140
We Like Drinking
Episode 140 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 140. In this episode, the panel drinks, tastes, and discusses white Bordeaux wines. John is loaded up with hops, Other Jeff apologizes, and plenty of shout-outs.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 140!
White Bordeaux, A Tasting
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak(drinking Haut-Mouleyre), and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
White Bordeaux Discussion
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – I have 44 lbs of hops, headed back to Costa Rica Monday. The new system is in country and should be delivered at end of next week.
- Solomon – Fantasy Football Apology
- Eckles – Shout out to Doley in FL. Irma update from him.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- Help the show out by getting involved:
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.