Rick Lyke With Pints For Prostates: WLD #153
We Like Drinking
Episode 153 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 153. In this episode we’ll be discussing playoffs, patreons, and Rick Lyke from Pints for Prostates joins us. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 153!
- Patreon thank you to Doley
Rick Lyke With Pints For Prostates:
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is a beer writer and prostate cancer survivor who has been raising awareness of the importance of regular health screenings and early detection through Pints for Prostates. A charity he founded in 2008 that uses the universal language of beer to reach men and open a dialogue about this important health topic. You may have heard about Pints for Prostates because they organized and host the Denver Rare Beer Tasting, which will celebrate its 10th edition next fall during GABF) or the Crowns for a Cure program that circulated more than 2 million bottle caps on craft beer this year to raise awareness. Please help us welcome Rick Lyke.
G, H, PCR
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Cookie and Biscotti duty
- Rick – NC Rare & Vintage Beer Tasting (1/27 in Durham) & Northern Lights Rare Beer Fest (3/24 in Saint Paul)
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.