Pass Me The Kölsch: WLD #136
We Like Drinking
Episode 136 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 136. In this episode we’ll be discussing 40th anniversary wines, the podcast awards, and we’re gonna find out if John can find a Kölsch in Costa Rica. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 136!
Pass Me The Kölsch:
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Tonight we are drinking Kolsch for our monthly drinking episode, where we go deep on a specific wine or beer style. This month we’re getting busy with Kolsch, no need to say gesundheit
Ask The Panel
- Nice job on the lemberger. I’m glad it was palatable. I’m on the hunt for lembergers from different states and the stuff from Germany to see the differences. Hard to find but at least it’s relatively inexpensive. Also on a quest for a special wine for our upcoming (November) 40th wedding anniversary. I’ve got it narrowed down to either a 40 year tawny port or a 1977 vintage port. Any advice on that?
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John –
- Solomon – Hey watch our show live and chat along with us Wednesday’s starting at 7:30 PDT. Check out our facebook page or wld/show
- Eckles – Podcast awards finals. Thank you listeners.In this episode we’ll be discussing 40th anniversary wines, the podcast awards, and we’re gonna find out if John can find a Kölsch in Costa Rica. http://www.podcastawards.com
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- Follow us on the social: Facebook or Instagram @ WeLikeDrinking, Twitter @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
- Leave a review and rating on Apple Podcast aka iTunes.
- Become a Patreon by visiting http://welikedrinking.com/pledge to learn more about becoming a member of this community.
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.