Pairing Craft Beer With Candy: WLD #146
We Like Drinking
Episode 146 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 146. In this episode, with Halloween around the corner, we are each pairing 3 craft beers with candy, all kinds of candy. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 146!
Craft Beer With Candy Pairings
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Samhain – A Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the “darker half” of the year. Traditionally, it is celebrated from 31 October to 1 November, as the Celtic day began and ended at sunset.
Craft Beer with Candy pairing
- Let the pain begin
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John –
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles –
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.