Pain Level 10: WLD #113
We Like Drinking
Episode 113 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 113. In this episode we’ll be discussing fake whiskey, coffee wine, and we better break out the morphine, because we’re all operating at Pain Level 10. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 113!
Pain Level 10
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, founder of the stay rad wine blog, Jeff “The King of All Wine Media” Solomon. Jeff is drinking Pain Level 10 RIS
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery, John Ruyak. John is drinking Pain Level 10 RIS
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities…and tonight I’m drinking Pain Level 10 RIS
Where we discuss interesting, noteworthy, or idiotic stories.
- Eckles – I would actually like to try this – http://abc13.com/food/wine-infused-coffee-is-finally-here/1785779/
- John – The ink is still wet. https://scotchwhisky.com/magazine/latest-news/12984/sophisticated-fake-whisky-setup-exposed/
One of our listeners mentioned that they don’t like grocery store/liquor store ‘pick your own 6’ programs from a brewer’s perspective. What do you think?
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Another share day at Dialogue Brewing. A big shout out to Ian, Eliot, Travis and BJ for the help
- Solomon –
- Eckles – You got to meet Shannon Westfall, the founder of Vinfluence last week, and I gave you a little taste of one of the Guthrie family wines I had. The full club review is up on WLD’s website so be sure to check it out. Check out the Vinfluence website too. If you’re looking for a new and interesting wine club, I think they offer a great option.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
You know listeners, we have a lot of fun on this show.
- If you’ve listened this long you must be enjoying it as well. So you may ask yourself, how can I get more involved with We Like Drinking.
- Follow us on your favorite social media platform. Facebook or Instagram @ WeLikeDrinking, Twitter @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
- Leave a review and rating on iTunes.
- Become a Patron. You can find out more by visiting http://welikedrinking.com/pledge
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed (Where JOHN takes…)
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.