One Minute In: WLD #142
We Like Drinking
Episode 142 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 142. One minute in and we’ll be discussing John the prognosticator, home made prosecco, and International Podcast Day. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 142!
One Minute In:
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Aragonez – While known as Tempranillo in Spain, in Portugal it is known as Aragonez.
- Eckles – As predicted by one, John Ruyak – http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/09/27/552351664/the-next-big-thing-in-beer-is-being-a-small-taproom
- Why go to the store to buy cheap wine when you can wait 2 weeks and do it yourself. – http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/genius-diy-prosecco-kit-allows-11230137
John’s got a story
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Taking Kolsch, English Pale ale and Coconut Porter to beer fest this weekend. Result next week
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles – A whole lot going on this weekend to end September 2017, especially Saturday. Look for WLD on the socials Saturday as I plan on doing some live-streaming from the Cafe Craft coffee and beer festival put on by our good friend Ryan Hannigan and also The Little London Show podcast. That’ll be during the early afternoon.
- Saturday is also International Podcast Day, and as such, the Podcast Awards will be announced that afternoon as well. So we’ll be anxiously watching that ceremony to see who takes home the trophy in the Arts category specifically.
- And I’ll be building a fence, so there’s that.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.