Oktoberfest Drinking Chaos – WLD 093
Ve Like Drinking Show
Episode 93 Show Notes
Danka for joining us for ze Ve Like Drinking show episode 93. In zis episode ve are celebrating ze beauty and vonder that is ze Oktoberfest lager aka Martzen! So crack open your beer, uncork that vine, and let’s get to ze drinking.
- Gutentag and velcome to the show drinkers and thank you for sipping along with us for episode 93. This week it’s our monthly drinking themed episode where we go deep on a specific wine or beer style. Last month we had an amazing episode drinking Chilean Carmenère. John proved that he was the master purchaser of wine last month, so now it’s time to find out how well we do picking out these Oktoberfest brews.
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and the founder of the stay rad wine blog, …. Jeff is drinking Paulaner Octoberfest Marzen and Lagunitas Tuberfest
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery,…John Ruyak. John is drinking Weihenstephaner Festbier and Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities, and Jeff is drinking Bristol Breweries Red Baron Oktoberfest and Great Divide’s Hoss Oktoberfest
- Oktoberfest discussion and tasting
Don’t forget to find us on social media, specifically Facebook and Instagram where we can be found simply as WeLikeDrinking, and on Twitter where our handle is @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
If you enjoy the show and don’t want to miss another episode, visit our website, http://welikedrinking.com/podcast to get links to subscribe right from your phone, or whatever other method you use for your podcast subscriptions.
OK panel.. Let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights…
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.