Moon Beers And Blue Wine: WLD 107
We Like Drinking
Episode 107 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 107. In this episode we’ll be discussing Moon beers and blue wine headaches, and Jeff blows. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 107!
Moon Beers And Blue Wine
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, founder of the stay rad wine blog, Jeff “The King of All Wine Media” Solomon. Jeff is drinking 2013 Red Rocks by Cornerstone ($15 13.5% Cab, Syrah, Zin, Petite Sirah, Pinot Noir)
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery, John Ruyak. John is drinking D.A.B. Dortmunder Export.
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities…and tonight I’m drinking 2011 Hess Collection 19 Block Mountain Cuvee
Where we discuss interesting, noteworthy, or idiotic stories.
- Solomon – Brewing Beer on the Moon…http://gizmodo.com/can-you-brew-beer-on-the-moon-1791438703
- Eckles – You can’t call it “blue wine” anymore – http://www.forbes.com/sites/felipeschrieberg/2017/01/20/blue-wine-from-spain-declared-illegal-for-being-the-wrong-color/
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – putting out requests for bids on a new brewing system
- Solomon – Coming up #WorldPorterDay on Friday, Feb 17.
- Eckles – New review is up on the site. Check out my review of the AlcoMate Revo personal breathalyzer.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
You know listeners, we have a lot of fun on this show.
- If you’ve listened this long you must be enjoying it as well. So you may ask yourself, how can I get more involved with We Like Drinking.
- Follow us on your favorite social media platform. Facebook or Instagram @ WeLikeDrinking, Twitter @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
- Leave a review and rating on iTunes.
- Become a Patron. You can find out more by visiting http://welikedrinking.com/pledge
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.