Montepulciano D’Abruzzo: WLD #156
We Like Drinking
Episode 156 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 156. In this episode we’ll be discussing back to Costa Rica, no FFL, and, we’re drinking Italian wine, so prepare yourself for word butchering of Montepulciano D’Abruzzo. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 156!
- Before we get into the show we’d love it if you’d take a moment to rate and review our show on Apple Podcast
- Patreon thank you to Jim.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Solomon – Cattivera
Montepulciano D’Abruzzo Discussion
- What are we drinking?
- What the hell is Montepulciano D’Abruzzo
- Tasting / Q&A
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – He’s back in the CR
- Solomon – Brewing some Russian Imperial Stout with some old pals.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.