Lori Budd With Dracaena Wines: WLD #159
We Like Drinking
Episode 159 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 159. In this episode we’ll be discussing Paso Robles; the Dirty Jerz; and double gold award winning, American made Cabernet Franc with Lori Budd. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 159!
- Before we get into the show, we’d love it you’d take a moment to rate and review our show on Apple Podcast. So please click the link and let your fingers do the talking.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is the owner, along with her husband Michael, of the award winning boutique winery, Dracaena Wines located in beautiful Paso Robles, CA. She is also the founder of #CabFrancDay on Twitter, a blogger, and the host of her own podcast, Dracaena Wines. She has more energy and hustle then our entire panel put together, please help us welcome Lori Budd.
G, H, PCR
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – The Kettle burner works, the HLT burner works! The glycol works!!! Hence, we can get to our first full system test tomorrow. Brewing up some Chimay Silver
- Solomon – Check out some new videos up on Stay Rad Wine Blog. I’ll show you how to open up a wine with a wax seal, so you look like a G, and taste some fantastic La Castellana from Castello di Amorosa. Also, Super Blue Blood Eclipse Moon on the 31st… Don’t forget.
- Eckles – Next week: Tom Lutz, from Repour
John’s got a story
- John found a snake. Also, John was bitten by a snake.
Finally, it’s time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon. Also check out Lori Budd and all the happenings with Dracaena wines, by finding her on your favorite social media platforms at DracaenaWines
Next up, it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
Additionally, you can find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.