Jay Shambo With Soul Squared Brewing: WLD #147
We Like Drinking
Episode 147 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 147. In this episode we’ll be discussing GABF, watching our wine figure, and we’re going to brew our souls out. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 147!
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is the head brewer of Soul Squared Brewing out of Ft. Collins, CO. A community supported brewery that specializes in using local ingredients and delivering unique bombers to their members each and every month. Please help us welcome Jay Shambo.
G, H, PCR
- Solomon –Weight Watchers in the Wine Game… http://www.winespectator.com/webfeature/show/id/Weight-Watchers-Goes-on-a-Wine-Diet
John’s got a story (Queue Jeff for theme music)
- Coral snake or dropping my phone?
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Brewing my ass off until I go home. Making a very large hop orde(for us) Now that the 2016 prices have fallen a cliff
- Jay – I continue to follow all the buyouts and consolidations in the brewing industry. I think you will see more small breweries teaming up and sharing resources.
- Solomon – iTunes review – These guys are funny!
by Lodolphin on Oct 29, 2017
I love listening to these guys. There is no snobbery here. Jeff, John and “the other Jeff” are just plain funny. I love playing along with grape hop or pop! And enjoy how they rip on each other. You never know what they are going to say.
- The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles – GABF Recap
- Thu v Fri
- Pints for prostates
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.