Guinness Chunky Highlights: WLD 108
We Like Drinking
Episode 108 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 108. In this episode we’ll be discussing buzzed governing, Guinness brewed in the USA, and buds are a swellin. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 108!
Guinness Chunky Highlights
- Our wine blogger, Jeff “The King of All Wine Media” Solomon
- Our beer brewer, John “Hoplergic” Ruyak
- And I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- How’s everyone doing, what are you drinking?
- Solomon is drinking Thera-Flu
Where we discuss interesting, noteworthy, or idiotic stories.
- Eckles – #BigAndBuzzedGovernment – http://vinepair.com/booze-news/belgian-gov-demands-beer/
- John – USA Guinness – http://fortune.com/2017/01/31/guinness-opens-usa-brewery/
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – #WorldPorterDay is coming, Feb 17.
- Solomon – Pruning at Comanche Street Vineyard really soon
- Eckles – Next week, tune in as we welcome Stacy Briscoe, wine and food blogger at http://briscoebites.com/
Time to clean house and lock the doors
You know listeners, we have a lot of fun on this show.
- If you’ve listened this long you must be enjoying it as well. So you may ask yourself, how can I get more involved with We Like Drinking.
- Follow us on your favorite social media platform. Facebook or Instagram @ WeLikeDrinking, Twitter @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
- Leave a review and rating on iTunes.
- Become a Patron. You can find out more by visiting http://welikedrinking.com/pledge
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.