Greg Morthole From Rodney Strong: WLD #151
We Like Drinking
Episode 151 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 151. In this episode we’ll be discussing Golf, Symmetry, and we are joined by Greg Morthole from Rodney Strong vineyards tonight. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 151!
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight is a graduate of the University of Wyoming who got his start in the Vinquiry wine lab after following his heart to Sonoma County, but not for the love of wine. He has since worked as an Oenologist at Chalk Hill winery, a lab manager for Rodney Strong winemakers where he still is today working as a winemaker responsible for making the single vineyard reserve wines and Davis Bynum wines. Please help us welcome Greg Morthole.
G, H, PCR
- Prunesta – A blue grape found in Calabria, IT. It is mostly used as a blending grape to add body and tannins.
- Patreon thank you to HerrinZ.
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Golf story
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
- Greg Morthole
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.