Getting Zen With Zin: WLD #115
We Like Drinking Show
Episode 115 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking podcast, episode 115. In this zinisode we’re gonna have a zintastic time exploring zinlicious zinfandel wines . So crack open your beer, uncork that zin, and let’s get drinking.
- Welcome to the show drinkers and thank you for joining us for episode 105. This week it’s our monthly drinking themed episode where we go deep on a specific wine or beer style. This month, it’s all about that Zin as we crack open some bottle of Zinfandel, and find out what happens with these panel members…
Getting Zen With Zin:
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and the founder of the stay rad wine blog, …. Jeff is drinking Ridge 2014 Geyserville
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery,…John Ruyak. John is drinking Woodbridge, does the vintage really matter?
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities, and Jeff is drinking
- Jeff’s- History/origin, discussion, etc.
- Q & A
You know listeners, we have a lot of fun on this show.
- If you’ve listened this long you must be enjoying it as well. So you may ask yourself, how can I get more involved with We Like Drinking.
- First thing you can do is follow us on your favorite social media platform. If that’s Facebook or Instagram we’re WeLikeDrinking, if Twitter is more your speed you can find us @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
- The second way you can get involved is to leave us a rating a review on iTunes. Now, I know iTunes sucks, but it’s the reality of the podcasting world that your ranking on iTunes means a lot. So take a few minutes to log in, install it if you have to, and leave us a big fat 5 star review and tell us what you think of the show, so other drinkers can find the glass of awesome sauce.
- Finally, for those of you that are ALL IN for the We Like Drinking party, there is our Patreon program. If you look back on this episode and think that it was worth, say, $1 of your money, or more even, you can use Patreon to join our insider community and help make this show better. You can find out more by visiting http://welikedrinking.com/pledge
OK panel.. Let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights…
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.