Enough Already Mother Nature: WLD #144
We Like Drinking
Episode 144 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 144. In this episode we’ll be discussing GABF, reading listener mail, and mother nature. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 144!
Enough Already Mother Nature
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- A lot of Mother Nature to talk about
- Hurricane Nate
- Cali Fires
- Leading relief organizations by region are the Sonoma County Resilience Fund, the Napa Valley Community Foundation, and the Community Foundation of Mendocino County.
- Doley says – Guys- Just watched the awards event video. WLD takes home the win! Very nice, and well deserved. Congratulations to all of you. Now you have to defend your throne!! Keep up the good stuff.
- Hey Jeffs it’s Nick P here. I figured since I’m kicking your asses in fantasy football I should let you get to know me a bit. I’m a 23 year old from a small town in central Illinois. Being from a small town in the Midwest my taste in alcohol is pretty basic. I drink mainly vodka and whiskey and when it comes to beer the favorite in my area is Busch and pretty much no one drinks wine. So I follow your podcast hoping to expand my taste and knowledge in alcohol. I’d appreciate some advice on good choices for someone new to wine and wanting to explore new beers.
- P.S. Nick P is also our latest Patreon!!
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- Pink Society Update
- John – going to be brewing a whole boat load of beer the next 3 weeka
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles – Next week is going to be a fun and new type of show for us. Some of the members of Vivac winery will be joining us and we’ll all be tasting the same wines together with the winemakers. Well everyone that’s in the U.S. at least.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.